Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday and Friday's class

After correcting the Fallacy quiz from yesterday (in 6th we will take it and correct it in one period), we reviewed Persuasive Techniques in Advertising today and watched the videos posted on my blog yesterday.

Tomorrow, you will be Analyzing Ads in your Socratic groups, filling out the chart I just linked for you in this sentence.


For the weekend, I would like you to conduct a Commercial Dig.  (I think this will work if you watch a show on your computer too.  Usually there are commercials periodically spaced or even just at the beginning?)

On Monday we will be analyzing POLITICAL CARTOONS, so if you want to bring one that you have found yourself, please feel free.

Vocabulary Lesson 5 will finally be introduced tomorrow.  See my quizlet page for links to words online.

No comments:

Post a Comment