Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Graff template for "Too Much Pressure" and Weekend homework

Here is LINK to the template that you should fill out in class Thursday.  I will be at Napa High in the morning, but I hope you will still make good use of time and finish this.

In addition, I would like you to READ the essay "Destroyed" by Peter F. Martin by MONDAY. HERE is a link to a photocopy of the essay out of the Bedford Reader.

Your homework for Monday is to fill out the Argument Analysis Handout for that essay.  I do not have a shared copy of that available yet.  I will give it to you in class FRIDAY.

Also, make sure you get the words for Lesson 6 Vocabulary, if are absent Thursday.  I have also added the link to the quizlet cards on my quizlet page on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment