Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friday, May 30

Last day to meet before presenting!


Here is the link to sign up for your time slot: http://goo.gl/plDx3i

Be sure you have taken care of these considerations today:

  • who will be in charge of what part of the presentation?
  • have you timed it?  I will have to cut you off at 15 minutes!  
  • consider your audience: Will they be informed?  Any missing pieces they need to know, if they haven't seen the film?  Will they be engaged? 
  • the tech side:  don't surprise me with any programs my computer can't handle :)
in the end, KNOW YOUR PURPOSE:  Why am I asking you to present this documentary?

---to show me that you can analyze an argument (on film, this time) and discuss specific elements that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the work.  The film clips should work like quotations in an essay--your commentary about them will make all the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment